Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tribe Tuesday: Ravioli for Breakfast?

Tribe Tuesday is where I talk about all things family/kid related, whether it's a recap of a family adventures, my experiences in parenting or an update on my kid(s). Tribe Tuesday will always be real, varying from the good, the bad and the awesome

I usually ask Bryan to send me pictures of Shepherd throughout the day because I miss him and I hate that I'm missing all of these precious moments. Typically, Bryan will send maaaaaybe one a day. If I'm lucky. 

Today he sent me this one: 


And this is the conversation we had about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)