Friday, July 11, 2014

Enjoy Your Life

One thing that I have been trying to do more of is enjoying my life even though there are circumstances in my life that aren't ideal or are faaaaaar from perfect.

One of those things is being in pictures, taking pictures, being in video - even though I am fat. Even though on most days I hate the way I look.

I know that I am on a journey to change it. I'm slowly making progress to be healthier and get this extra baggage off of me, but in the meantime, I don't want to miss out on memories because I am shying away from the camera or hiding behind it.

I regularly take pictures but never post them because I don't like the way I look. Here is one I sent to Denise last week because I loved my natural make-up, my matte lipstick and my super tan skin.


This one of Bryan and I in Hawaii:


Before Hawaii, went I went blonde:


A crazy face I sent to Denise to brighten her day:


Yet another picture I sent to Denise because I felt bold enough to give orange eye-shadow a try!


Again, another picture to Denise, because I loved I felt beautiful and wanted someone to see it.


(Denise, I send you waaaay too many pictures of my make-up!) I loved my eye look this day, so I sent this over to Denise to brag about my skillz. ;)



These are pictures I never posted, never shared because I'm self-conscious. Even though those days I felt good enough to show Denise my make-up I didn't want to post them because they are bad angles or because I look fat.

Oh-freaking-well. This is me. A work in progress.

Feel good about yourself today. Share a picture you never shared before. Send a selfie to a best friend just because you feel good and you want someone to know it! Heck, send it to me!

Enjoy your life and live it well, in all stages, at all weights. This is the only one we have!

xoxo.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)